Year founded: 2002
Graduation document: State honors
Education form: full-time, part-time
Qualification levels: Bachelor, Specialist, Master
Professors and doctors: 104
We are trying to present and future of Ukraine. Our motto: “Pro bono publico” (for the sake of social welfare).
The main mission of the International University of experience, education and humanitarian workers in all fields of democratization through the perspective and the idea of individual liberty, education, civil society based on the ideals and values of each person, openness, dialogue and cooperation is to be encouraged. Our goal is to constantly improve our work and always be looking for creativity, we can safely designs prosperous future.
However, the road leading to the increase in research and development team is constantly improving the experience, education and the application of innovations, including leading scientists and practitioners and the promotion of information technology in the educational process goes.
Our main goal is to provide graduates with the expertise necessary to meet global standards of education and being able to constantly evolving to become a European university.
In our dreams, “alpha and omega” of the spirit of patriotism among all employees to encourage each student to the university’s “Alma Mater” will create a team environment as it is to create the image.
Credo: experts in their fields – to educate leaders.
Our main activities:
– mutual trust between teachers and students, kindness and support to the democratic and egalitarian relationships, create an interactive academic environment;
– first-year students, including all students to engage in research work;
– an active way to learn a foreign language at home and abroad to improve language skills through training;
– The students of the university, the city and the country’s independent and active participation in the life of them on the basis of law, respect for the law and to familiarize themselves with the highest standards of human rights protection;
– To prepare students for career, professional competence, social needs and handle them with respect to social responsibility principles and teach the art of human communication;
– in accordance with the highest international standards and the use of computers and information technology to improve the professional level.